1. Health
There is much confusion regarding allergy to sulfa-containing drugs, sulfite as a preservative agent in foods and medications, sulfate salts of medications and the chemical element sulfur. Many of my patients assume that if they are allergic to one of these agents, then they are allergic to all of them. This is not necessarily true!

Learn more about:

Comments
February 16, 2009 at 2:50 pm
(1) L Morton says:

Hello, I just read a page of yours pretty much discounting all CAM.
In the first paragraph, you write:
” This increased use of CAM seems to be based on distrust of conventional and scientific-based medicine, bad experiences with physicians, and/or belief that CAM is safe, natural, and without side effects.”
The clear bias and one-sidedness of this simple statement caused me to discount what you had to say. just a word of advice, people listen much better to fairly reasoned pieces. Yes, what you say is partly true, but it’s not all the same–some alternative therapies have more support than modern drug therapy, and fewer side effects!!!!
You know that our immune systems are incredibly complex, and you cannot claim that you know all the answers or are right about everything when there is so much we still don’t know about the workings of the immune system.
I happen to have allergies and type I diabetes and have studied endocrinology and physiology.
Basically, I’m just asking you (and everyone out there) to stop throwing it all away, in either direction. Anyone who says that modern scientific medicine has all the answers or that traditional or natural remedies or treatments have all the answers loses credibility real fast. How can either one be all wrong and the other all white. Our world has a lot more shades of gray than that!!
Thanks, and I hope this helps you critically assess your own webposts.
LM

November 25, 2009 at 2:44 pm
(2) Pamela says:

I agree totally that there is space in our world for medicine and also alternative remedies I have an allergy to sulphur drugs and have suffered from getting Steven Johnson’s Syndrome and was very ill. I used sulphur eyedrops before I knew I had an allergy. And all I say is that you should always ask your doctor questions about any medication you may HAVE to take and if they do not give you satisfactory answers, go and find another doctor or as I do, stick to natural remedies as much as possible. Steven Johnson’s Syndrome is life threatening and is not easy to treat. Very few doctors even know what it is or know that it is given as a side effect of a lot of medicines. It is not something to play around with.

February 21, 2010 at 6:31 am
(3) Adrienne says:

Regarding confusion between Sulfa, Sulfites, and Sulfates: My husband is allergic to all of them! We knew he was allergic to Sulfa antibiotics and to Sulfites, but we just found out he’s also allergic to Sulfates, as well. He was being treated for walking pneumonia, but his cough wouldn’t get better, even with the Albuterol inhaler. He went in for a nebulizer treatment, and lo and behold, he got way better–for about 5 minutes. Then, his lung function, etc. took a turn for the worse. The treatment was with Albuterol Sulfate! If you are concerned about any Sulfite reactions, stay away from wine (especially red), most flavored alcoholic beverages, any dried fruits that are light colored (most of the dark ones aren’t treated with it), oatmeal with apples; sauerkraut or light colored juices that are in plastic or glass bottles (the ones in cans seem to be ok). Be careful where you buy your pizza (Papa Murphy’s is just about the only one that doesn’t bother us too much), don’t eat flaked coconut, and the list goes on. We’ve found a brand of potatoes at Costco that doesn’t use sulfites–they are preserved with Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) instead. Watch out for anything with sun-dried fruits or veggies, especially in cereals, sauces and soup mixes. I’ve also heard there is a link between sulfite and MSG sensitivity, so be careful with MSGs. Sounds like they are metabolized very similarly.

March 3, 2010 at 2:04 pm
(4) Dianne says:

Hello. I have a sensitivity to sulfites. I know this because I used to drink a lot of white zinfandel. I was an alcoholic. I might have developed a sensitivity to sulfites due to ingesting the them in the wine for so many years in large quantities. I stopped drinking for many years and then went to having a a glass or two three days a week. Well I got really sick. I mean really sick. I got pnemonia four or five times and finally figured out had a sensitivity to sulfites. I monitor if it is in a product by if I get dark colored circles around my eyes. So far anything with sulfites or msg causes the reaction. When I was sick they gave me the albuterol inhaler. This made me way way worse and for months my health deteriorated. I am only 33. So I’ve have been sulfite free for a while now and feel wonderful. The problem I’m having is there are sulfites in so many things and not labeled. You would never know. So I get a reaction and trace it back to what was different in my routine. All the things the lady mentioned above are true. So I hope I could help someone treat their illness naturally. I also recommend a natural healing doctor. I haven’t seen one yet but will if I need too. I have a degree in Kinesiology so I have studied the body and it’s processes so I think this helped me figure my problem out. Take care.

March 19, 2010 at 6:02 pm
(5) Jen says:

I also have an allergy to all, but my reaction varies on the amount and type. I have a Sulfa drug allergy, Sulfite food and drug allergy and sulfate allergy. Depending on your severity to these I would like to add a caution, these preservatives are not only in food and selected alcohols. Many alcohols contain sulfates or fites I cant remember which at the moment, depending on the type my reaction has gone to anaphylatic shock. Lotions and shampoos also contain sulfates. Again, depending on the type and amount I break out in hives etc. Ive also had several reactions to sulfa medications. These medications include many used for treating ear infections and UTIs. There are many items that contain one or more of these. And in support of other comments: Yes you can be allergic to all of these, I clearly am.

April 26, 2010 at 1:02 pm
(6) Stacey says:

I, too, am allergic to all forms, from sulfa drugs, to sulfites, to sulfates. I told my anesthesiologist before surgery that I was allergic to all forms, and she proceeded to give me ‘MORPHINE SULFATE’ following my surgery. Bad idea.

January 5, 2011 at 6:32 am
(7) Susan says:

I have an allergy both to sulfa drugs and celebrex, both causing a rash. I was able to take vioxx when it was on the market without a problem.

Thank you for this article. It made me realize there are other medications that I might need to be careful about since I seem to react to both sulfa antibiotics and non-antibiotics.

May 30, 2011 at 10:44 pm
(8) Kate says:

I have difficulty breathing when I have eaten dried fruit with sulfites…like golden raisins and apricots. I start to feel a strange weezing, it also happened in the past when I had wine. I have confirmed sulfa allergy and due to my symptoms when consuming sulfites, an allergy to those as well. I always thought they were related and I still think they are regardless of what this article says. He does not have an allergy so he cannot tell you how it feels to have your airways constrict. I did not see any case study references, a big problem for him to mislead people.

August 12, 2011 at 12:04 pm
(9) Dominic says:

Dr. More’s commentaries reflect the current consensus in both allopathic, osteopathic, and pharmacological medicine and immunology.

Rare cases of cross reactivity and co- allergy to sulfites as well as the recognized sulfamide antibacterial allergy do exist.

From the infreqency of comments posted for that position, we can only assess that it is not the majority.

August 26, 2011 at 11:12 am
(10) Kathy says:

I have discovered an extra sensitivity to sulfa drugs and now food. I dont know what I can eat that wont bother me.

September 8, 2011 at 9:21 pm
(11) Crystal says:

My Sulfa drug allergy was diagnosed when I was about 5 years old after a sulfa-antihistamine almost killed me. However, no doctor has ever told me that there could be a link between Sulfa allergies, Sulfate and Sulfite allergies.

As a result it has taken me years to pin down my frightening and severe “potluck” food allergy. Within 10-30 minutes of eating unfamiliar trigger food, I would suddenly have crippling asthma attack along with other allergy symptoms. Sometimes dried coconut or coconut milk seemed to be the problem, other times it wouldn’t bother me at all. Soups, kimchee, jam, beer and mushrooms have all seemed to be culprits at various times. I didn’t know what I was allergic to, so I couldn’t avoid it. It wasn’t until I had a severe reaction to red wine that my NP identified sulfite.

I also have a sensitivity to Sulfate-containing soaps, cosmetics, and detergents. But I don’t know if this is a true allergy or not.

December 13, 2011 at 8:03 pm
(12) phyllis wardell says:

Thank you all for your post I have been told nobody is allergic to Sulfate, but I get a rash every time I have medication with Sulfate in it all over my body. Now I am finding out I am sensitive to products with Sulfur. I was thinking I was nuts. I know my body and when my throught starts to get scratch and swollen I know this not normal then the itch rash . My doctor believe me I wish some of my friends would. Now I have hives with peanuts. As a child I never had allergies, but as a I get older it is getting worse.

March 25, 2012 at 10:03 am
(13) Debbie Hill says:

Hi…. I am Debbie and I am also allergic to sulfa drugs. I was diagnosed as a small child. I am now having sever chronic burning in my throat. this has been going on now for seven years. I aslo have burning in my esphogues. I took every medicene u can take for reflux. It only made me worse. I had surgery for the reflux, that i have now been told that I do not have. my throat only got better the week after the surgery because i could only drink liquids. But after I started eating again the same simptoms came back. I have been to the allergy Dr. and they say that they can not find any thing wrong. No one has ever mentioned to me that I could be allergic to any other things like sulfites and sulfates or sulfer. I don”t know what to do! I am still real sick. Does any one have any suggestions? Thank u!

March 31, 2012 at 12:25 am
(14) Sufina says:

To Debbie Hill: I am not a doctor, but my suggestion is to try to go ‘ORGANIC’ for a week or two and see what happens. Most organic foods do not contain sulfites or sulfates. (My belief is that they don’t contain a lot of added chemicals.) And, drink DISTILLED WATER ONLY. Did you know they ADD sulfa to some bottled waters? You can drink Sierra Mist. It has natural ingredients, but most drinks contain preservatives – yes, watch that corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup and the dyes. Only consider clear drinks/alcohol and definitely avoid wines. I can drink sake (Japanese rice wine) or clear alcohol. ALSO, watch the BODY PRODUCTS. I wondered why my hands were always so red. Yes, it was that push soap with all the sulfates!!! Watch shampoos, conditioners, hair colors, etc. also I have REACTIONS to sulfa drugs, sulfites and sulfates. In fact, I just tried to explain it to the doctor and pharmacist today and they didn’t understand and gave me an inhaler with albuterol sulfate. Guess what? My arms are already turning red…. I hope this helps some. I feel so much better going organic…. I just wish doctors and pharmacists would believe me that I have a “REACTION” to all three instead of risking my health and having me spend all this money on stuff that turns me red…. I’m going to go to Walgreen’s and INSIST that they figure a way to put all my allergies/reactions in their computer. The lady today couldn’t seem to add more as if the space was all filled up… I think we need to start a movement to get the medical care people to believe that we can have reactions to all three.

April 7, 2012 at 12:10 pm
(15) Wendym says:

The comments about organic products not containing sulphites/Sulphur is not actually correct. While the products themselves do not contain Sulphur, Sulphur dioxide and derivatives are used as a anti fungal spray on organic fruits and vegetables. Sulphur is a natural product, so can be used. Sometimes organic produce can have more sulphites than regular produce! Just because it is organic doesn’t mean it is safe!

April 7, 2012 at 12:10 pm
(16) Wendym says:

May 9, 2012 at 8:17 am
(17) Patricia says:

YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG ON SULPHUR & SULFATE;SULFITE RELATED ALLERGIES. I ALMOST DIED OF A DOCTOR’S PRESCRIPTION THAT CONTAINED SULPHUR AS AN ANTIBIOTIC…ABOUT 4 YEARS LATER AFTER BEING GIVEN A DRUG FOR LIFE AFTER A COLONOSCOPY &STRETCHING OF THE ESPOPHOGUS, A MONTH LATER i REPORTED A BURNING STOMACH;HE ALMOST THREW ME OUT OF THE OFFICE . 4 Months OF TAKING HIS MED.; & OTHERS,HIGH BP &WARFARIN, i saw another dr. AFTER ALL TYPES OF FRUSTRATION; DIET, ETC. (Everything seemed to shut down inside; did 2ND COLONOSCOPY/It showed ULCERATIONS throughout w7mos on meds.She targeted the possible med& said to call pharmacists. all other tests and finally said; please call your pharmacist for sulphates,etc. I stopped them all! I searched for natural answers: raw spinach; for the others garlic was listed.(the 500 mg garlic & parsley tablet cleared my blood clots in 4 days! (it must be noted that I NEVER had acid reflux or blood clots before I was put on these meds!); I took 1 a day for the other days. . RESULTS! My blood tests showed almost perfect cholesterol; my club ankles with the bad veins went down to tiny ankles and have stayed that way; BP really good; NO STOMACH BURNING OR DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS ….I still have an itchy rash on just one leg above the ankles and nothing seems to deter it. IT DOES LESSEN IF I TAKE AN ANTIHISTAMINE as I had to just recently (2 years after I stopped all meds. I ate spaghetti-pasta had ferrous sulfate. Total mouth, tongue horrible burning, throat problems…it’s been2 weeks I stilll have tongue problems and mouth soreness with really watching my diet. My general dr. was honest when giving me a prescription said to call my pharmacist to see what was in it.Allergist he referred me to would not take me as a patient, SO DON’T SAY THERE IS CONFUSION BETWEEN SULFA AND SULFITE ALLERGY TO SULPHUR . . . I’M, THANK GOODNESS “LIVING” PROOF I HAVE TO CHECK INGREDIENTS EVERY DAY!

May 11, 2012 at 1:35 pm
(18) Jennifer says:

I was told as a child that I was alergic to pickles, capers, maraschino cherries, pickled peppers, sauerkraut, etc…. I wasn’t told what the alergy was; Just that I couldn’t eat those foods and it was a preservative. I have found that I have an extreme sensitivity to most medicines. I mean, I have a low tolerance and usually experience every side effect. I also have recently developed asthma and had an alergic reaction to Qvar but can take albuterol when I have an asthma attack. I don’t take albuterol daily, only when I have an attack and it works. I was told when I had the alergic reaction to Qvar that I was alergic to the preservative in it. It clicked at that moment that my food alergy and that reaction could have been related. I don’t know if I am alergic to sulfa, sulfite, sulfate and sulphur or which one I would be alergic to. I have an appointment with an alergy specialist to confirm. But my extreme sensitivity to most medicines and my food alergies, being alergic to these ingredients would make sense. I’m wondering, because I don’t seem to have a problem with grape juice or clam chowder, if perhaps it would be a different preservative or if that means that I am not alergic to one of them.

July 23, 2012 at 4:13 pm
(19) Susan says:

Since many vegetables have sulfur in them, would this also be a trigger for sulfur/sulfate/sulfite poisoning??

October 30, 2012 at 5:40 pm
(20) Rebecca says:

OK here go’s I can not use laundry soap unless it is free of dyes and perfume along with fabric softeners I get a itchy rash if using the others.Can’t use regular tooth paste as I get lot’s of sores In my mouth I use Sensodyne no problems.Can’t use most bars of soap same itchy rash.Was on medication for bladder infection sulfur drug same itchy rash at the end of the meds 8 days started at my ankles.Was on morphine for year half ask if there were no sulfur in the drug they said no but come to find out on my own that there was sulfur in the capsule(the part that dissolves) it self .Last four months of morphine my hands were getting cramped my feet were cramped I could barely walk couldn’t sleep crying all the time felt like I was going crazy.Can’t go in the hot springs if it has sulfur same itchy rash long with pneumonia type symptoms.All my life I have had mood swings depression along with suicide thoughts and some times feel like I am going crazy for no reason.sometimes my body tenses up then relaxes tenses up then relaxes for usually half hour to hour it gets worse when I stress about it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE what is wrong with me??????P.S I have also had hangman break(c1 c2 break in the neck) from car a accident (lucky to be here today)and had quad accident my spleen was removed and part of my pancreas and 2 inch deep by 5 inch split in my liver and a fracture in my back. sincerely Rebecca

February 3, 2013 at 11:27 am
(21) Trudy says:

I am allergic to medications that contain sulfa. I have been suffering for over a year with a swollen tongue and extremely itchy lips. It started when I lost a large mercury tooth filling and it was replaced with a white filling which I never had before. I went back to the dentist & they did not feel it was from the filling. I have been to my GP for blood test; an ENT who sent me to an oral surgeon who tested a piece of my tongue with negative results, a dermatologist who gave me strong lip medication; nothing has helped. I read on line that they use sulfa in paste used for root canals. I am now trying to find out if they used this compound because of the large filling that they had to put in. If so, I will have it removed and go back to a mercury filling. If anyone else has had a similar issue from mouth work, please comment.

February 10, 2013 at 12:43 am
(22) Allison says:

I don’t know if I am allergic to sulphur. But I am allergic to sulphates. I have to use laundry soap that is free of harsh chemicals. I have to use a body wash that has no sodium laurel or laureth sulphate. Same for shampoo or face wash. I am also allergic to iodine, iodine contrast for ct scans, mri’s and all shellfish. I have to carry an epi pen. I have to be careful not to eat anything fried with she’ll sigh, also.

I can’t use ivory soap, or most all naturals products. So it’s a challenge finding something that will not cause me to,break out in hives. I have discovered seventh generation products and most sulphate shampoo is great. M

February 21, 2013 at 6:20 pm
(23) penny says:

HI, I have a question. My 20 year old daughter has been allergic to sulfa drugs since she was a year old. they put sulfa eye drops in her eyes and within 25 minutes her head looked like a purple spotted watermelon. well in her lab class today they were doing an assignment using sulfur so she asked the professor is it was the same as sulfa. He said yes it was the residue from it so he excused her from the project but kept her in the lab. She got very sick , sever headache, vomiting and chills. Could there be a connection from being in the classroom?

March 24, 2013 at 3:54 pm
(24) sheely says:

I believe that natural sulfur is a completely different
substance than sulfa drugs or sulfites/sulfates in wine, food, etc.
I am allergic to sulfa drugs but not MSM. Are the other products different
man made chemical compounds? Thanks for your help?

April 30, 2013 at 6:57 pm
(25) vanessa says:

Ive notice when I eat sundried tomatoes I find it hard to breath for a few days It also makes my bottom teeth cold and painful when I breath. The tomatoes of course have sulfur dioxide. I am 32 and have just realized this. I am sure other things in the past containing sulfur dioxide have affected me I just didnt realize it. Guess I will stop eating it.

July 29, 2013 at 1:07 pm
(26) Shirley says:

Last year I was treated with Bactrim and developed Steven Johnson syndrome. Since then it seems I am allergic to lots of things, all the things they use for MRI’s and other scans, when I was scheduled for a scan and had to drink the Barium Sulfate, I asked them if it had sulfur and they told me it ws natural and would not hurt me–guess what– it did, I had a reaction. Antibiotics that are in the same line as the cillans, I cannot take. I am 71 years old and never had allergies before last year.

November 4, 2013 at 3:35 pm
(27) Irenee says:

I also have a sulfa antibiotic allergy diagnosed in young adulthood. I had a 10 day course of antibiotics for a non-UTI infection. At day 7 I started showing a rash and flu-like symptoms. Many years later, I have had various other symptoms (intolerances) that are sulfite and sulfate related. In addition to those listed above like coconut milk and golden raisins (usually the cheap dollar brands or imported products), I have noticed the following.

One such symptom was due to trying a new toothpaste. I had always used Crest, and received a sample in the mail and within 2 days I had a numb and swollen tongue. Figured out that was the only thing different and stopped using the new toothpaste. I didn’t read the label to figure out what the culprit was. However, nowadays, from reading labels, many toothpastes contain sulfur compounds. I have used Tom’s of Maine for many years with no problems. (For the woman with mouth ulcers, toothpaste could be the culprit.)

Last Thursday was Halloween and as I was going through my kids’ candy bags, I ate two small packs of Twizzlers. When I went to bed, I felt like I couldn’t swallow very well and thought I was coming down with a cold. The next day I looked at the Twizzler candy wrappers and noticed that it says “sulfur dioxide added to maintain product freshness”. Luckily my symptoms were mild. Hopefully someone else won’t eat Twizzlers who is sulfur intolerant.

I also have a sensitivilty to certain shampoos. I assume it is due to one of the sulfur compounds. Any suggestions on a homemade or natural shampoo are welcome! I also can not get my hair cut at the walk-in places that use copper sulfate solution and use the implements without washing off the blue liquid first. My whole scalp breaks out in tiny little bumps and sores that last for weeks.

What I have learned 20 years after first being diagnosed with a sulfa antibiotic allergy, is to be vigilant in reading labels of everything.

November 25, 2013 at 11:55 am
(28) Jim says:

These comments are indeed perplexing. It seems that sensitivities worsen over time and other serious health related issues develop. Sulfur is one of the most comment elements found in the body and is needed for proper metabolic function. Sulfur is generally ignored by most in the medical profession. A catch-22 it seems?

Nobody seems to have the answer and yet most feel they do have the answer. Total avoidance couldn’t be the answer because the result is detrimental in the long run. At the same time, consuming these products produce severe reactions very quickly.

Of course I’m one of these folks who believe they have the answer but doesn’t really have the answer. It seems much research and study is required in order to simply learn what we should know instinctively. Think of a chicken and an egg. Sunlight into a hens eye drops a cell from the ovary. About one day later, the egg is laid. One tiny red spot appears in the yolk. A blood supply develops and the chick grows strong.

Cholesterol, sulfur, and sunlight lead to a strong healthy chicken. An egg is essentially one cell and not completely unlike a human cell. The mitochondria within a human cell produces hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen sulfide is then produced and cholesterol is sulfated from sunlight. The cell is then fed without damage. It grows strong and is able to copy information properly during cell division.

Lack of cholesterol, sunlight, and sulfur leads to impaired metabolic function and possibly a buildup of hydrogen peroxide.

I wonder if you folks, experiencing these allergies, get plenty of sunlight(without sunscreen/sunglasses)? I wonder if you get plenty saturated fat in your diet? I wonder if you get a wide variety of gram positive types of bacteria in your diet?

January 11, 2014 at 1:20 am
(29) Angie says:

I have a sulfur allergy as well and have been trying to understand it. Just read something from Andy Cutler that says a sulfur allergy comes from mercury poisoning. That sulfur is used to expel toxins from the body, but mercury is able to bind onto sulfur resulting in it not being able to do it’s job. If you have a lot of mercury in your system, you develop an allergy to sulfur because when the mercury binds to it, it causes a poison type reaction when the mercury is moving around. Or something like that.

Anyway, I’m going to look into it further and I might try to detox the mercury and see if that helps.

The link is below.

Angie

March 5, 2014 at 9:09 pm
(30) prissy says:

Some of my worst sulfur/sulfate/sulfite reactions came from inadvertently eating an UNwashed green apple; eating a plum and drinking a half cup of DIET 7-up. If you think about it, you can almost “see” the wax on green apples and red or black plums. Nothing but preservatives in the sulfur family on those fruits. The artificial sweetener “asesulphame” is used in many diet products. I thing my reactions are much less severe now but for about two years I had numerous emergency room visits for anaphylactic shock. I believe this started after taking a regime of Glucosamine/Condroitin and MSM for arthritis symptoms. Now I just use pain med control. Additionally, a real culprit is a commercially used (in restaurants) cooking spray particularly for fish……so that they don’t get over cooked yet will brown. I do not know any names……similiar to “Pam” sprays but distributed to some finer restaurants. Besides wine….beer can be a culprit too.

March 29, 2014 at 10:30 am
(31) Karin says:

Like most of the others comments before me, I am allergic to sulfa drugs, sulfate, sulfites and coconut. Finding shampoos & conditioners without sulfates & coconut is very difficult because of the various names that coconut derived ingredients go by. I have found if you look at the hair products for color treated hair you can find brands that don’t have them. Toothpaste usually gives me blisters in my mouth except for Sensodyne. I even found wheat products use ferrous sulfate as their reduced iron ingredient. If you look for organic you can find the ones that use ferrous lactate instead. The only sodas that I can drink without reactions are Sierra Mist and Gingerale. For what it’s worth, Sake doesn’t give me a reaction either. It is a daily process to check every ingredient on every item that goes in or on me. I found out the hard way that frozen yogurt & a lot of icecreams have coconut oil in them. Hives & blistered mouth. At first I thought (so did the doctor) that it was heart burn or acid reflux, so he gave me Nexium. I got worse! My throat started closing up and the burning was worse than ever. So he prescribed carafate syrup. I got real bad, real fast. Nexium has sulfa and carafate has sulfate. The doctors office said to go get an epi-pen (which is preserved with sulfate) so I dropped everything and ran to the store for Benadryl gel caps. (don’t get the generic they contain sulfate) The people at the store were a little shocked to see me rip open the package & take them right there at the register. My entire face, neck and check was mottled red and I was wheezing. I also find that my blood pressure rises fast when I’ve eaten anything with sulfa/sulfate/sulfite/coconut. When my BP goes up I get a tingling sensation on the top of my head and in my face, that’s my first sign a reaction is on it’s way. I wear a medical alert bracelet with my allergies and carry benadryl everywhere I go. and I read- every -single ingredient!

April 14, 2014 at 1:29 am
(32) Rowdy says:

Sulfate and sulfur intolerance that cause these horrible life-threatening reactions are caused by a methylation pathway polymorphism called the CBS mutation. It is a genetic problem with detoxing. If those of us with this problem do not protect ourselves from sulfites (and in many cases sulfur too) it will eventually lead to cardiovascular disease, if an asthma attack doesn’t kill you first! Eat organic. No processed foods!!! Just because it isn’t on the ingredient list doesn’t mean it’s not there!

April 23, 2014 at 9:03 am
(33) cheat dragon city says:

Social Point launched one of the most popular online games known to Facebook referred to as Dragon City.
While these demands may sound rather lofty for an 8-bit
console like the NES, Double Dragon delivers, with a signature score and
meaty effects that prove to be very satisfying, setting the bar
even for later-generation titles like Streets of Rage.
My Reading and the views in other web sites brought me to an older “Dragon” in Babylonian
and Assyrian text, Tiamat, creator of the gods and earth.

Also visit my blog post … <a href=”http://dragoncity-hack-cheats.passionsofmyheart.com”>cheat dragon city</a>