1. Health
Daniel More, MD

Do You Have a Cough That You Can't Get Rid Of?

By December 3, 2012

Cough is one of the most common symptoms for which a person sees their doctor. Some people seek medical attention after they've been coughing for days or weeks, while other people wait months or even years before going to the doctor. While the reason for a cough can usually be identified, and the cause treated, people with a chronic cough can be some of the most difficult cases to treat.

The most common reason for a chronic cough is due to post-nasal drip (frequent throat clearing). This may be caused by allergic rhinitis, non-allergic rhinitis, or even a sinus infection. The next most common cause is asthma, even if other symptoms such as wheezing are absent. Lastly, gastroesophageal reflux disease, even if classic heartburn symptoms are absent, is the third most common cause of a chronic cough.

If you, or someone you know, have a cough that won't quit, the following articles are a must-read:

Comments
April 24, 2013 at 4:43 pm
(1) bananas says:

For a short time, starches can boost brain power, but it won’t last. Straight from Mother Earth, fruits contain no unhealthy fats, are low in calories, and have natural sugars that our bodies use efficiently. If you combine those three things with fiber, you will notice that you feel more energized for a long period of time, (several hours).

May 28, 2013 at 9:50 am
(2) anxiety attack heart says:

This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

June 23, 2013 at 4:59 am
(3) new coupon code says:

When some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

August 16, 2013 at 7:52 am
(4) Plumber Mascot says:

After twenty thrusts, you can most likely elimin_te problem
when the clog _s only a small 1.

October 20, 2013 at 6:58 am
(5) Divorce Lawyers in Nashville says:

It furthermore permits the hair in the follicle to completely grow and turn into its thickest, making procedures more effective.
Although laser hair removal has been around for a long time, it has only been used commercially
for a handful of years. 2) It is not beneficial for red, blonde and gray
hair. Looking that good takes a lot of effort, and by promoting procedures like laser hair removal, celebrities are giving us
all hope that we too can look great every time we step
outside our front door. Hair removal therapy with laser technology is quite faster than the other types of hair removal as each of the pulse can erase
numerous hair within seconds.

My blog … <a href=”http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYAhZzGehdB61_qKJkH-sUQ”>Divorce Lawyers in Nashville</a>

November 12, 2013 at 8:04 pm
(6) Jeffery says:

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog
jump out. Please let me know where you got your design.
Cheers

Here is my web page pc games, <a href=”http://imgur.com/obXYMnL”>Jeffery</a>,

November 20, 2013 at 5:49 pm
(7) Gainesville DUI Attorney says:

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back yet again since
I book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be
rich and continue to help others.

my web blog :: <a href=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGoJxcZkf80″>Gainesville DUI Attorney</a>

December 22, 2013 at 2:07 am
(8) Charolette says:

I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really
great : D. Good job, cheers

Also visit my webpage seo Google (<a href=”http://google.com”>Charolette</a>)

February 26, 2014 at 3:29 am
(9) Zane says:

Hurrah! At last I got a webb site from where I know how
to genuinely obtain helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge.

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/VJdihThiqzg?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

March 12, 2014 at 3:52 am
(10) Movers Vancouver says:

These tips should go a long way towards simplifying your next office moving experience.
Lucknow has come into sight as a big center for
processional movers and packers companies in the
state. People often write and talk about physiological
differences between muscle fibers (slow twitch
vs.

My web-site :: <a href=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_iiCq6v_3Q”>Movers Vancouver</a>

April 15, 2014 at 7:27 pm
(11) nipple says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required
to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost
a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% positive.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers